This site is a record of the multisport, triathlon, Kayaking, Running, biking and other endurance events and races I compete in.

Thursday

Naseby 12hr MTB 14th April 2012 from the side line..

Naseby is a fantastic little village in this great place we live in! Naseby has a huge selection for some fantastic MTB trails, Weather and just general atmosphere... The Naseby 12 hour MTB Challenge is a massive event attracting all sorts of riders from about the place. I am still in recovery mode from my recent surgery but did manage a good day out on the side of the trails with my Camera (another interest and passion is a bit of photography). I spent several hours around a few different locations of the trails snapping shots of riders. A good fix on biking while in recovery mode, not long now until I will be back on the bike and enjoying this stuff again. Check out some of the images I have snapped in the slide show below from my other webpage. www.sloanshots.blogspot.co.nz

No comments: