This site is a record of the multisport, triathlon, Kayaking, Running, biking and other endurance events and races I compete in.

Monday

Kelly's Canter October 14 2012



This annual event is one I have competed in ever since my youngster days, attracting a field of around 40-50 runners it is about a 4km blast to the top of the monument hill in Palmerston and back – a real lung and leg burner. I was there to defend my 1st Placed Local trophy for the 3rd year running and managed to come away with the title and trophy again this year along with finishing 6th overall, I got to the top and back in 25min 9 seconds which was 2 and a half minutes down on the winner – The winner is my team mate for the upcoming Dunedin Mazda 12 hour Challenge so we should have a good solid combo for this.

No comments: