This site is a record of the multisport, triathlon, Kayaking, Running, biking and other endurance events and races I compete in.

Tuesday

Rail Trail Duathlon 23-24 Feb 2013


Well a solid weekend of sunshine, dust and heat on the rail trail over the weekend. This was the 4th time I have raced in this event and I was hoping to hold my 3rd Place from previous years or better it... this didn't happen this year a strong front end of the field had me working hard all the way. The duathlon run over 2 days consisted of 150km of biking and running. I had some solid bike stages and the run stages were quick but these dealt to me a little more than the bike stages! I finished up 6th individual open man in a combined time over the 2 days of 7hrs and 32min. All in all a great event, next up for me is the Motatapu Multisport race on the 9th of march followed a few weeks later by the Naseby 12hr enduro MTB as a solo rider!

No comments: